Female polymorphism, condition differences, and variation in male harassment and ambient temperature
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 545–554, July 2009
How to Cite
BOTS, J., DE BRUYN, L., VAN DONGEN, S., SMOLDERS, R. and VAN GOSSUM, H. (2009), Female polymorphism, condition differences, and variation in male harassment and ambient temperature. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 545–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01238.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received 3 October 2008; accepted for publication 8 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!