Ultraviolet reflectance and cryptic sexual dichromatism in the ocellated lizard, Lacerta (Timon) lepida (Squamata: Lacertidae)
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 766–780, August 2009
How to Cite
FONT, E., PÉREZ I DE LANUZA, G. and SAMPEDRO, C. (2009), Ultraviolet reflectance and cryptic sexual dichromatism in the ocellated lizard, Lacerta (Timon) lepida (Squamata: Lacertidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 766–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01251.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received 20 November 2008; accepted for publication 2 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!