Ecological and evolutionary components of body size: geographic variation of venomous snakes at the global scale
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 94–109, September 2009
How to Cite
TERRIBILE, L. C., OLALLA-TÁRRAGA, M. Á., DINIZ-FILHO, J. A. F. and RODRÍGUEZ, M. Á. (2009), Ecological and evolutionary components of body size: geographic variation of venomous snakes at the global scale. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 98: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01262.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
- Received 5 January 2009; accepted for publication 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!