Invasive Africanized honey bee impact on native solitary bees: a pollen resource and trap nest analysis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
No claim to original US government works. Journal compilation © 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 152–160, September 2009
How to Cite
ROUBIK, D. W. and VILLANUEVA-GUTIÉRREZ, R. (2009), Invasive Africanized honey bee impact on native solitary bees: a pollen resource and trap nest analysis. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 98: 152–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01275.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Received 16 December 2008; accepted for publication 2 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!