Contrasting patterns of genetic structure in Caryocar (Caryocaraceae) congeners from flooded and upland Amazonian forests
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 98, Issue 2, pages 278–290, October 2009
How to Cite
COLLEVATTI, R. G., LEOI, L. C. T., LEITE, S. A. and GRIBEL, R. (2009), Contrasting patterns of genetic structure in Caryocar (Caryocaraceae) congeners from flooded and upland Amazonian forests. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 98: 278–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01287.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Received 24 February 2009; accepted for publication 23 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!