Ecological and evolutionary factors in the morphological diversification of South American spiny rats
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 98, Issue 3, pages 646–660, November 2009
How to Cite
PEREZ, S. I., DINIZ-FILHO, J. A. F., ROHLF, F. J. and DOS REIS, S. F. (2009), Ecological and evolutionary factors in the morphological diversification of South American spiny rats. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 98: 646–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01307.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
- Received 5 March 2009; accepted for publication 21 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!