Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, PO Box 210088, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA.
Quantifying sexual selection: a comparison of competing indices with mating system data from a terrestrially breeding salamander
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 73–83, January 2010
How to Cite
CROSHAW, D. A. (2010), Quantifying sexual selection: a comparison of competing indices with mating system data from a terrestrially breeding salamander. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 73–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01337.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received 21 May 2009; accepted for publication 11 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!