Allopolyploidy and homoploid hybridization in the Sphagnum subsecundum complex (Sphagnaceae: Bryophyta)
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 135–151, January 2010
How to Cite
RICCA, M. and SHAW, A. J. (2010), Allopolyploidy and homoploid hybridization in the Sphagnum subsecundum complex (Sphagnaceae: Bryophyta). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 135–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01340.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received 9 May 2009; accepted for publication 14 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!