Discordant mitochondrial and nuclear gene phylogenies in emydid turtles: implications for speciation and conservation
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 445–461, February 2010
How to Cite
WIENS, J. J., KUCZYNSKI, C. A. and STEPHENS, P. R. (2010), Discordant mitochondrial and nuclear gene phylogenies in emydid turtles: implications for speciation and conservation. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 445–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01342.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 1 June 2009; accepted for publication 4 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!