Present address: New Zealand Department of Conservation, Private Bag 701, Hokitika, New Zealand.
Phylogeography and species discrimination in the Paracalliope fluviatilis species complex (Crustacea: Amphipoda): can morphologically similar heterospecifics identify compatible mates?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 196–205, January 2010
How to Cite
SUTHERLAND, D. L., HOGG, I. D. and WAAS, J. R. (2010), Phylogeography and species discrimination in the Paracalliope fluviatilis species complex (Crustacea: Amphipoda): can morphologically similar heterospecifics identify compatible mates?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 196–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01344.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received 18 April 2009; accepted for publication 24 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!