The contributions of evolutionary divergence and phenotypic plasticity to geographic variation in the western fence lizard, Sceloporus occidentalis
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 84–98, January 2010
How to Cite
BUCKLEY, C. R., IRSCHICK, D. J. and ADOLPH, S. C. (2010), The contributions of evolutionary divergence and phenotypic plasticity to geographic variation in the western fence lizard, Sceloporus occidentalis. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 84–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01346.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2009
- Received 10 May 2009; accepted for publication 19 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!