Effects of contrasting demographic histories on selection at major histocompatibility complex loci in two sympatric species of tuco-tucos (Rodentia: Ctenomyidae)
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 260–277, February 2010
How to Cite
CUTRERA, A. P., LACEY, E. A., MORA, M. S. and LESSA, E. P. (2010), Effects of contrasting demographic histories on selection at major histocompatibility complex loci in two sympatric species of tuco-tucos (Rodentia: Ctenomyidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 260–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01358.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 8 July 2009; accepted for publication 9 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!