Variation in multiple paternity and sperm utilization patterns in natural populations of a simultaneous hermaphrodite land snail
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 350–361, February 2010
How to Cite
KUPFERNAGEL, S., RUSTERHOLZ, H.-P. and BAUR, B. (2010), Variation in multiple paternity and sperm utilization patterns in natural populations of a simultaneous hermaphrodite land snail. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 350–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01361.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2010
- Received 8 June 2009; accepted for publication 9 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!