These authors contributed equally to this work.
Haplotype diversity of the nematode Pristionchus pacificus on Réunion in the Indian Ocean suggests multiple independent invasions
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 170–179, May 2010
How to Cite
HERRMANN, M., KIENLE, S., ROCHAT, J., MAYER, W. E. and SOMMER, R. J. (2010), Haplotype diversity of the nematode Pristionchus pacificus on Réunion in the Indian Ocean suggests multiple independent invasions. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 170–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01410.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Received 4 September 2009; accepted for publication 5 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!