Current address: Institute of Integrative Biology, ETH Zürich, 8092 Zürich, Switzerland & EAWAG, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.
Variation and covariation of life history traits in aphids are related to infection with the facultative bacterial endosymbiont Hamiltonella defensa
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 237–247, May 2010
How to Cite
CASTAÑEDA, L. E., SANDROCK, C. and VORBURGER, C. (2010), Variation and covariation of life history traits in aphids are related to infection with the facultative bacterial endosymbiont Hamiltonella defensa. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 237–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01416.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Received 1 October 2009; accepted for publication 25 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!