Cladogenesis and endemism in Tanzanian mole-rats, genus Fukomys: (Rodentia Bathyergidae): a role for tectonics?
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 337–352, June 2010
How to Cite
FAULKES, C. G., MGODE, G. F., LE COMBER, S. C. and BENNETT, N. C. (2010), Cladogenesis and endemism in Tanzanian mole-rats, genus Fukomys: (Rodentia Bathyergidae): a role for tectonics?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 337–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01418.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 5 October 2009; accepted for publication 14 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!