Performance of shark teeth during puncture and draw: implications for the mechanics of cutting
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 271–286, June 2010
How to Cite
WHITENACK, L. B. and MOTTA, P. J. (2010), Performance of shark teeth during puncture and draw: implications for the mechanics of cutting. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 271–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01421.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 2 June 2009; revised 17 December 2009; accepted for publication 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!