Hidden diversity and endemism on seamounts: focus on poorly dispersive neogastropods
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 420–438, June 2010
How to Cite
CASTELIN, M., LAMBOURDIERE, J., BOISSELIER, M.-C., LOZOUET, P., COULOUX, A., CRUAUD, C. and SAMADI, S. (2010), Hidden diversity and endemism on seamounts: focus on poorly dispersive neogastropods. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 420–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01424.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 16 August 2009; accepted for publication 23 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!