Evolution of humeral microanatomy and lifestyle in amniotes, and some comments on palaeobiological inferences
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 384–406, June 2010
How to Cite
CANOVILLE, A. and LAURIN, M. (2010), Evolution of humeral microanatomy and lifestyle in amniotes, and some comments on palaeobiological inferences. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 384–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01431.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 26 October 2010; revised 14 December 2009; accepted for publication 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!