Microsatellite allele sequencing in population analyses of the South American cactophilic species Drosophila antonietae (Diptera: Drosophilidae)
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 573–584, July 2010
How to Cite
MACHADO, L. P. B., MATEUS, R. P., SENE, F. M. and MANFRIN, M. H. (2010), Microsatellite allele sequencing in population analyses of the South American cactophilic species Drosophila antonietae (Diptera: Drosophilidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 100: 573–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01441.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Received 20 October 2009; revised 14 January 2010; accepted for publication 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!