Current address: Department of Zoology, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.
Influence of different substrates on the evolution of morphology and life-history traits of azooxanthellate solitary corals (Scleractinia: Flabellidae)
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 184–192, September 2010
How to Cite
TOKUDA, Y., IKENO, T., GOTO, S. G., NUMATA, H. and EZAKI, Y. (2010), Influence of different substrates on the evolution of morphology and life-history traits of azooxanthellate solitary corals (Scleractinia: Flabellidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01479.x
Current address: Tottori Prefectural Museum, 2-124 Higashi-machi, Tottori-shi, Tottori, Japan.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received 14 January 2010; revised 23 March 2010; accepted for publication 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!