Current address: Department of Zoology, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8502, Japan.
Influence of different substrates on the evolution of morphology and life-history traits of azooxanthellate solitary corals (Scleractinia: Flabellidae)
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 184–192, September 2010
How to Cite
TOKUDA, Y., IKENO, T., GOTO, S. G., NUMATA, H. and EZAKI, Y. (2010), Influence of different substrates on the evolution of morphology and life-history traits of azooxanthellate solitary corals (Scleractinia: Flabellidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 184–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01479.x
Current address: Tottori Prefectural Museum, 2-124 Higashi-machi, Tottori-shi, Tottori, Japan.
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Received 14 January 2010; revised 23 March 2010; accepted for publication 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!