Age-related change in melanin-based coloration of Barn owls (Tyto alba): females that become more female-like and males that become more male-like perform better
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 689–704, November 2010
How to Cite
DREISS, A. N. and ROULIN, A. (2010), Age-related change in melanin-based coloration of Barn owls (Tyto alba): females that become more female-like and males that become more male-like perform better. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 689–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01503.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 26 November 2009; revised 27 May 2010; accepted for publication 27 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!