Biogeography and contemporary climatic differentiation among Moroccan Salamandra algira
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 626–641, November 2010
How to Cite
BEUKEMA, W., DE POUS, P., DONAIRE, D., ESCORIZA, D., BOGAERTS, S., TOXOPEUS, A. G., DE BIE, C. A. J. M., ROCA, J. and CARRANZA, S. (2010), Biogeography and contemporary climatic differentiation among Moroccan Salamandra algira. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 626–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01506.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received 9 January 2010; revised 17 May 2010; accepted for publication 18 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!