Holarctic phylogeography of the tundra shrew (Sorex tundrensis) based on mitochondrial genes
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 721–746, November 2010
How to Cite
BANNIKOVA, A. A., DOKUCHAEV, N. E., YUDINA, E. V., BOBRETZOV, A. V., SHEFTEL, B. I. and LEBEDEV, V. S. (2010), Holarctic phylogeography of the tundra shrew (Sorex tundrensis) based on mitochondrial genes. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 721–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01510.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 28 February 2010; revised 25 May 2010; accepted for publication 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!