The use of geostatistics and GIS for evolutionary history studies: the case of the nose-horned viper (Vipera ammodytes) in the Balkan Peninsula
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 651–666, November 2010
How to Cite
TOMOVIĆ, L., CRNOBRNJA-ISAILOVIĆ, J. and BRITO, J. C. (2010), The use of geostatistics and GIS for evolutionary history studies: the case of the nose-horned viper (Vipera ammodytes) in the Balkan Peninsula. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 651–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01513.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 8 March 2010; revised 29 May 2010; accepted for publication 31 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!