The influence of sex and body size on nestling survival and recruitment in the house sparrow
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 680–688, November 2010
How to Cite
CLEASBY, I. R., NAKAGAWA, S., GILLESPIE, D. O. S. and BURKE, T. (2010), The influence of sex and body size on nestling survival and recruitment in the house sparrow. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 101: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01515.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 9 March 2010; revised 1 June 2010; accepted for publication 1 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!