Evolutionary history of an alpine shrub Hippophae tibetana (Elaeagnaceae): allopatric divergence and regional expansion
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 37–50, January 2011
How to Cite
JIA, D.-R., LIU, T.-L., WANG, L.-Y., ZHOU, D.-W. and LIU, J.-Q. (2011), Evolutionary history of an alpine shrub Hippophae tibetana (Elaeagnaceae): allopatric divergence and regional expansion. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 37–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01553.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Received 9 May 2010; accepted for publication 31 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!