Present address: Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo, Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan.
Long-term isolation of the coastal plant Calystegia soldanella (Convolvulaceae) in ancient freshwater Lake Biwa, Japan
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 51–66, January 2011
How to Cite
NODA, A., MITSUI, Y., IKEDA, H. and SETOGUCHI, H. (2011), Long-term isolation of the coastal plant Calystegia soldanella (Convolvulaceae) in ancient freshwater Lake Biwa, Japan. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 51–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01554.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Received 10 May 2010; accepted for publication 31 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!