Evolutionary history of the Karoo bush rat, Myotomys unisulcatus (Rodentia: Muridae): disconcordance between morphology and genetics
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 510–526, March 2011
How to Cite
EDWARDS, S., CLAUDE, J., VAN VUUREN, B. J. and MATTHEE, C. A. (2011), Evolutionary history of the Karoo bush rat, Myotomys unisulcatus (Rodentia: Muridae): disconcordance between morphology and genetics. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 510–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01583.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
- Received 20 April 2010; accepted for publication 29 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!