New data on the evolution of the Cretan spiny mouse, Acomys minous (Rodentia: Murinae), shed light on the phylogenetic relationships in the cahirinus group
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 498–509, March 2011
How to Cite
GIAGIA-ATHANASOPOULOU, E. B., ROVATSOS, M. T. H., MITSAINAS, G. P., MARTIMIANAKIS, S., LYMBERAKIS, P., ANGELOU, L.-X. D., MARCHAL, J. A. and SÁNCHEZ, A. (2011), New data on the evolution of the Cretan spiny mouse, Acomys minous (Rodentia: Murinae), shed light on the phylogenetic relationships in the cahirinus group. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 498–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01592.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Received 24 July 2010; revised 21 September 2010; accepted for publication 22 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!