These authors contributed equally to this work.
House mouse dispersal in Iron Age Spain: a geometric morphometrics appraisal
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 483–497, March 2011
How to Cite
VALENZUELA-LAMAS, S., BAYLAC, M., CUCCHI, T. and VIGNE, J.-D. (2011), House mouse dispersal in Iron Age Spain: a geometric morphometrics appraisal. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 483–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2010.01603.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Received 7 June 2010; accepted for publication 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!