Current Address: School of Biological Sciences, The University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072 QLD, Australia
Range limits, large-scale biogeographic variation, and localized evolutionary dynamics in a polymorphic damselfly
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 775–785, April 2011
How to Cite
GOSDEN, T. P., STOKS, R. and SVENSSON, E. I. (2011), Range limits, large-scale biogeographic variation, and localized evolutionary dynamics in a polymorphic damselfly. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 102: 775–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01619.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Received 2 August 2010; revised 8 November 2010; accepted for publication 9 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!