Replicated shape variation between simple and complex habitats in two estuarine fishes
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 147–158, May 2011
How to Cite
RUEHL, C. B., SHERVETTE, V. and DEWITT, T. J. (2011), Replicated shape variation between simple and complex habitats in two estuarine fishes. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 147–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01626.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received 18 October 2010; accepted for publication 6 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!