On the origin of a domesticated species: identifying the parent population of Russian silver foxes (Vulpes vulpes)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 168–175, May 2011
How to Cite
STATHAM, M. J., TRUT, L. N., SACKS, B. N., KHARLAMOVA, A. V., OSKINA, I. N., GULEVICH, R. G., JOHNSON, J. L., TEMNYKH, S. V., ACLAND, G. M. and KUKEKOVA, A. V. (2011), On the origin of a domesticated species: identifying the parent population of Russian silver foxes (Vulpes vulpes). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 168–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01629.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 27 August 2010; revised 9 December 2010; accepted for publication 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!