Branches in the lines of descent: Charles Darwin and the evolution of the species concept
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 19–35, May 2011
How to Cite
DE QUEIROZ, K. (2011), Branches in the lines of descent: Charles Darwin and the evolution of the species concept. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 19–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01634.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received 23 September 2010; revised 6 December 2010; accepted for publication 7 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!