The biogeography of the western Mediterranean: elucidating contradictory distribution patterns of differentiation in Maniola jurtina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae)
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 571–577, July 2011
How to Cite
DAPPORTO, L., HABEL, J. C., DENNIS, R. L. H. and SCHMITT, T. (2011), The biogeography of the western Mediterranean: elucidating contradictory distribution patterns of differentiation in Maniola jurtina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 571–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01639.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received 18 November 2010; revised 24 December 2010; accepted for publication 24 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!