Patterns of divergence in the olive sunbird Cyanomitra olivacea (Aves: Nectariniidae) across the African rainforest–savanna ecotone
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 821–835, August 2011
How to Cite
SMITH, T. B., THOMASSEN, H. A., FREEDMAN, A. H., SEHGAL, R. N. M., BUERMANN, W., SAATCHI, S., POLLINGER, J., MILÁ, B., PIRES, D., VALKIŪNAS, G. and WAYNE, R. K. (2011), Patterns of divergence in the olive sunbird Cyanomitra olivacea (Aves: Nectariniidae) across the African rainforest–savanna ecotone. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 821–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01674.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 11 October 2010; revised 29 January 2011; accepted for publication 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!