Can limited dispersal or biotic interaction explain the declining abundance of the whelk, Morula marginalba, at the edge of its range?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 849–862, August 2011
How to Cite
COULSON, L. A., PERRIN, C., ROBERTS, D. G., MINCHINTON, T. E. and AYRE, D. J. (2011), Can limited dispersal or biotic interaction explain the declining abundance of the whelk, Morula marginalba, at the edge of its range?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 849–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01676.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 16 September 2010; revised 22 February 2011; accepted for publication 22 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!