Evolution of Dendrocolaptes platyrostris (Aves: Furnariidae) between the South American open vegetation corridor and the Atlantic forest
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 801–820, August 2011
How to Cite
CABANNE, G. S., D'HORTA, F. M., MEYER, D., SILVA, J. M. C. and MIYAKI, C. Y. (2011), Evolution of Dendrocolaptes platyrostris (Aves: Furnariidae) between the South American open vegetation corridor and the Atlantic forest. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 801–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01678.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Received 31 August 2010; revised 16 February 2011; accepted for publication 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!