Pollination systems in pioneer trees of the genus Macaranga (Euphorbiaceae) in Malaysian rainforests
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 935–953, August 2011
How to Cite
FIALA, B., MEYER, U., HASHIM, R. and MASCHWITZ, U. (2011), Pollination systems in pioneer trees of the genus Macaranga (Euphorbiaceae) in Malaysian rainforests. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 935–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01680.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 21 October 2010; revised 20 February 2011; accepted for publication 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!