These authors contributed equally to this work.
When cryptic diversity blurs the picture: a cautionary tale from Iberian and North African Podarcis wall lizards
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 779–800, August 2011
How to Cite
KALIONTZOPOULOU, A., PINHO, C., HARRIS, D. J. and CARRETERO, M. A. (2011), When cryptic diversity blurs the picture: a cautionary tale from Iberian and North African Podarcis wall lizards. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 103: 779–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01703.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 24 January 2011; revised 1 March 2011; accepted for publication 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!