Current address: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA.
Morphological convergence during pregnancy among predator and nonpredator populations of the livebearing fish Brachyrhaphis rhabdophora (Teleostei: Poeciliidae)
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 386–392, October 2011
How to Cite
WESNER, J. S., BILLMAN, E. J., MEIER, A. and BELK, M. C. (2011), Morphological convergence during pregnancy among predator and nonpredator populations of the livebearing fish Brachyrhaphis rhabdophora (Teleostei: Poeciliidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 386–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01715.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received 22 February 2011; revised 22 April 2011; accepted for publication 22 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!