Molecular and morphological boundaries of the predatory mite Neoseiulus californicus (McGregor) (Acari: Phytoseiidae)
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 393–406, October 2011
How to Cite
OKASSA, M., KREITER, S., GUICHOU, S. and TIXIER, M.-S. (2011), Molecular and morphological boundaries of the predatory mite Neoseiulus californicus (McGregor) (Acari: Phytoseiidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 393–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01717.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Received 17 February 2011; revised 10 April 2011; accepted for publication 10 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!