Congeneric phylogeographical sampling reveals polyphyly and novel biodiversity within black basses (Centrarchidae: Micropterus)
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 346–363, October 2011
How to Cite
BAGLEY, J. C., MAYDEN, R. L., ROE, K. J., HOLZNAGEL, W. and HARRIS, P. M. (2011), Congeneric phylogeographical sampling reveals polyphyly and novel biodiversity within black basses (Centrarchidae: Micropterus). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 346–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01720.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Received 4 February 2011; revised 14 April 2011; accepted for publication 15 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!