Cranial morphology of the California vole (Microtus californicus, Cricetidae) in a contact zone
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 264–283, October 2011
How to Cite
CONROY, C. J. and GUPTA, A. M. (2011), Cranial morphology of the California vole (Microtus californicus, Cricetidae) in a contact zone. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 264–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01722.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 10 January 2011; revised 18 April 2011; accepted for publication 19 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!