Desiccation-tolerance in bdelloid rotifers facilitates spatiotemporal escape from multiple species of parasitic fungi
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 564–574, November 2011
How to Cite
WILSON, C. G. (2011), Desiccation-tolerance in bdelloid rotifers facilitates spatiotemporal escape from multiple species of parasitic fungi. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 564–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01737.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 20 March 2011; revised 18 May 2011; accepted for publication 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!