Historical biogeography of the Brazilian Atlantic forest and the Carnaval–Moritz model of Pleistocene refugia: what do phylogeographical studies tell us?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 499–509, November 2011
How to Cite
DE MELLO MARTINS, F. (2011), Historical biogeography of the Brazilian Atlantic forest and the Carnaval–Moritz model of Pleistocene refugia: what do phylogeographical studies tell us?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 499–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01745.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received 14 December 2010; revised 31 May 2011; accepted for publication 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!