Biogeographical dynamics of the Spanish Marbled White Melanargia ines (Lepidoptera: Satyridae) in the Western Mediterranean: does the Atlanto-Mediterranean refuge exist?
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 828–837, December 2011
How to Cite
HABEL, J. C., HUSEMANN, M., RÖDDER, D. and SCHMITT, T. (2011), Biogeographical dynamics of the Spanish Marbled White Melanargia ines (Lepidoptera: Satyridae) in the Western Mediterranean: does the Atlanto-Mediterranean refuge exist?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 828–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01760.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Received 31 March 2011; revised 9 June 2011; accepted for publication 9 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!