This article is dedicated to the memory of our colleague and friend Francesco Spallone, who passed away on 9 August 2009.
On glacial refugia, genetic diversity, and microevolutionary processes: deep phylogeographical structure in the endemic newt Lissotriton italicus1
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 42–55, January 2012
How to Cite
CANESTRELLI, D., SACCO, F. and NASCETTI, G. (2012), On glacial refugia, genetic diversity, and microevolutionary processes: deep phylogeographical structure in the endemic newt Lissotriton italicus. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 42–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01767.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 8 April 2011; revised 14 July 2011; accepted for publication 14 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!